lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

My "Parcera"

I am thinking about people, people who have been there for me, and I’d no called them. At school, every day I see my friends, and I love that feeling in the morning that says “yeih, I’m going to see my friends today” it’s all that makes me feel good at morning. When I entered to CIG I was like, “OMG, I don’t  know anybody, what I’ll do?”, it was easy, just in a couple of hours a new girl ask me if I wanted to go outside to recess with her and another girls. It was pretty fine, but then we were only two, the new girl and me. She introduced me another girl, small, short hair, black hair, with braces, bown eyes,etc;  at the beginning I didn’t like this girl, she looked like stuck up, but actually, I was wrong. We started to talk more and be more together. We talked all days, in recess, by BBM, by cell phone, skype, etc. we started to have a good relationship, it was pretty funny. Like all girls, we decided to do a sleepover, “Oh, what a magnificent idea”, just she and me, too funny. When we got to her house, we ate like 4 pizzas each one, damn, what a pigs we are, nah, we don’t care, that’s the way we are. We talked about boys, wait, BOYS! That word scares us, we are always disappoint about boys, it’s really sad how boys are, “they are all the same crap, but with different names”, that´s what my mom says, and I’m agree with her; but I’d realized that there is something more important than boys… damn, no, we girls LOVE boys, but that’s okay, it´s part of life. You know? When I remember all things that I’d been with my new friend, I got a smile, a smile that makes me look stupid, yes, I know, just ridiculous.. but that’s enough, going back to that day, I remember our videos, when I see those videos I laugh OUT LOUD, it´s so funny, it’s so incredible how ridiculous we are in front of a cam.. that day, seeing how she is, her personality; I realized that she is like me!, she likes the things that I like, she loves laugh, she doesn’t care about what people think about her, she is just her; I am like her, I love to smile, laugh, being happy, being ridiculous, and whatever, I’m just me. When we are together, people need to be careful, we are like dynamite, we laugh out loud many times, and we know each other perfectly, I guess. That day wasn’t finish yet, that night was awesome, I guess that it was the night in which I had laughed more in my entire life, we called people, made jokes, laughed, made videos, watched movies, everything. Every memory, every tear, smile, scar, and whatever I have, is a memory and a moment recorded in my heart. I don’t regret anything about my past, I love remember things. Sometimes, life is hard, and when we don’t find an answer, we ask for help, I do it, always, I call my friend and I just say, “I got a problem” and she is listening me whenever I need her. We have like 4 nicknames, and it’s so funny how we are. But, it wasn’t the unique sleepover we had; they had like three or four, all funnies.
She is crazy, it’s really funny when a tell her something and she don’t understand, but 20 seconds later, she get it and laugh, Oh my God, I laughed louder, she is stupid, my pretty stupid girl, that always make me laugh. Oh, I remember my birthday; I was excited at morning to see my friends in the school. When I get there, what a surprise, neither Tefy nor Analu, who were supposed to be my friends, were there, they didn’t went, I was really angry, I asked them if they could went to my house at evening, and they said me that they couldn’t, I was angrier, so I went with Ale to my house, when we got to the house my employed told me “your mom have a surprise for you in your room” –“really?”- I replied; so I got to my bedroom and when I opened the door, Tefy and Analu jumped behind my bed and they shouted “Surpriseeee!”, and my room was amazing, it was with many balloons, and pictures of us in all the bedroom, posters, letters, and over the bed there were stuffed animals, earrings; I almost cried, a few of tears go outside of me and I hugged them and just said them “thank you”, nobody did it for me before. I’m absolutely sure that I have the best friends that someone can have, and I’m really happy with them. She is really funny and always knows how to make me laugh and she is a person who understands me very well and she is like my BEST FRIEND. For that, and many things I love my friend Tefy, and that girl, with many feelings, a beautiful person inside and out, a really funny girls, who is just 15 years old, is going to be one of my best friends for ever, and I’ll be there for her, and share with here the best moments of our life’s.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario