lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

a person called "friend"

When i was in sixth grade, the first day of class I was sited behind a good friend, we were talking about how were our vacations and who were the new people, then the teacher said that we had to make groups of tree so a new girl told us if she can join us so I said yes. We started to talk, her name is Geidy, she is 15 years old, I really like her so we had lunch together, after 2 days Valeria, my other friend, was changed of class so it was only Geidy and me.
We started to go out for recess together and talk about all the things that were happening, I was like “Oh my God, she is awesome, she is a really good friend”. We always laughed about everything, we were crazy, but we always had great moments. Right now I have a lot of memories, it was pretty funny, one time we were walking around and in front of us pass a squirrel and we see each other and started to say stupid things I we couldn’t understand each other, and we started to laugh a lot, it was a really funny moment, okay but as I was saying we were always together. In June 2008 another girl entered to the school, Manuela, and she started to talked to us. She was a really nice person and we began to be best friends. We were always together and we had really funny moments, we had sleepovers, we went together to the mall, to restaurants, and many things. After 8 months together in January 2009, the bad news came, Manuela was going to live in another city, it was terrible, Geidy and me were really sad, we tree cried, and she just let us.
Then it was only Geidy and me AGAIN! But who cares? We were still best friends. After Manuela let us I think that Geidy and I began to be more united. We were again in the same classroom and we began like a new stage of life, we changed, we were more united, we were best friends. I can remember that Geidy liked a guy who didn’t likes her, but she was always trying that someday he notice her, one day she did a letter to him, it was really nice, and I gave it to him but he only read it and didn’t say anything, the thing was that she did the letter anonymous and that guy was like “What the hell is this?”, I laughed a lot; they never had a relationship, it was sad but she just moved on. When I remember that I just laugh and I think “what the hell we did? We were crazies”, but that is love, or that’s what she said.
There were many nice guys but we didn’t care, we just wanted to live our life’s, just have fun, laugh always, don´t cry for a unrequited love, we were HAPPY, there wasn´t anything more important than our friendship, I think that that was my best stage of life, I learned many thing from a person who was called my friend, a person who always gave me advices, and supported me, a person who made me laugh always, and if we was studying for a test, it was funny with her. I also remember that when I arrived to my house I had lunch and the first thing I did after lunch, I called her and we talked all the evening, and there was always themes to talk about and thing to laugh about.
When I finished seventh grade my mom sent me to Guatemala to knew it and she said that we must live there together. For Geidy and me was really terrible and a bad new, but those are things in life that can make our future and make it better so I came here to Guatemala and I can say that I miss her too much and when I go to Colombia I visit her and have fun. Sometimes when I remember all this things I cry and I think “I had never met someone like she” she were, is and will be my best friend forever.

1 comentario:

  1. Alejandra:

    You've given me a good story here, but I can't picture what your friends look like at all! That was the objective of the story, so give me a mental picture of who they are.

    Next time, include more sensory language, and similes and metaphors to help me and your other readers to understand what you are talking about.

    Best,
    Miss K

    ResponderEliminar